Monday 8 April 2013

Monday Mixes

What seemed like a special Monday celebrating a friend's birthday turned out to be a little celebration of my own. I arrive home with a big package, thinking could it be the scarf print trousers, my new tinted moisturizer or the leather skirt but to my dismay it was my first early birthday present to me from... me (that's not weird is it?) With a 30% discount from Tony Bianco for my birthday it would of been rude to ignore this gesture as my mother always said to accept what your given! I am now just waiting til Mossman and Sheike and Sportsgirl and Bardot and Zara and Chanel want to send me nice birthday gifts.

It would be completely rude and pointless starting Monday Mixes without sharing with you my new boots. These boots are currently sold out in store so I pre-ordered online and it came in 3 days (if only all pre-ording was that fast). These leather ankle boots have cut out sides and a wax look making them look worn.

Tony Bianco - Slick Fudge Chicago/Choc Wax $189.95

The detailing of lace has won my heart over this season. As lace is classic it's the construction of it that makes it so appealing to wear cross seasons. This top displays sophisticated cutwork down the sleeves still making it an everyday piece.

Sabo Skirt - Sunny Lacery Top $42
Again the lace in case you were reading half asleep! This top features a split back and padded shoulders again transforming into a conceptual piece for any occasion, just don't forget to wear a bra!

Sabo Skirt - Split Back Lace Top $16

I am on the hunt for a perfect cut out under the underarm piece but for a now I stumbled across this top which does my wardrobe just fine. If Lara Bingle can be chic in this I'm sure we all can.

Esther Boutique - Aries Cut Out Top $39
When I thought I couldn't get enough of peplums in my life, the extreme peplum has entered the market. This tuxedo style peplum is great for women who have hips and bum because this will hide them.


Esther Boutique - Until then peplum dress $49
Another leatherette feature in my blog and this one is subtle. A jumper with leatherette panels will allow you to stay warm and stylish this winter.

Esther Boutique - Rhyme Jumper $49



Continuing with the leatherette scheme, this dress is great for a Friday nights drink or even a romantic dinner.
I love the zip detail on the dress.

Esther Boutique - Hollywood Boulevard Cocktail Dress $59


Two patterns on one piece work if the other garment you decide to wear is not overbearing. This top works well with leather pants or a pair of jeans.

Esther Boutique - Indie Top $39

This singlet's back brings sexy backkkkkkkkkkkk. It has a deep v back forming a peplum style.

Nasty Gal - Night Whisper Peplum Top $42


A new winter jacket, yes please! This tribal jacket is made from a woven fabric, giving you the warmth you need and the style you want this season.

Nasty Gal - Lost Empire Jacket $68
Inspire or get jealous with this amazing white linen dress featuring a paneled bodice and embroidered sheer net detailing.

Nasty Gal - Eternal Summer Dress $240
To pair with these outfits are of course some sexy heels. I can't go past Jeffery Campell's and the glass heel that are dominating the market. These killer black patent pumps features a reflective silver toe strap and architectural lucite heel, how futuristic!

Nasty Gal - Jeffery Campbell Ashsky Platform $132

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment