Monday 22 April 2013

Monday Mixes




It's the last week of being 22 (life is ticking away) so what better way to drown my sorrows than with a new wardrobe. A year older and a year wiser I say, so out with the boring in with the definition of me.


Why is it whenever you have what you want in your head you can never find it on the racks?  Well until now! I want an easy dress to chuck on with tights and boots and still look chic. I am over the layers, I don't care if it's -10 outside, I refuse to look ugly (figuratively, just in case some people don't understand me by now). This dress brings the childhood game tetras back. Ahh childhood, ah I'm old :(


Market HQ - The Tetrus Dress $69




I love how blazers have really dominated my wardrobe lately. It's days where your mum forgot to do the washing so your only left with bonds basics. Perfect, the blazer just adds sophistication right there. Team it up with jeans, and your hotter than Kim Kardashian with a sexier ass!

ASOS Blazer in Fluro Boucle $55
Pleather Pleather Pleather, a nicer way to say fake leather! These pants are high waisted and cinch at the knee. I can ride in these.
Religion Leather Look Biker Leggings $95
Cameo have got it going on this season. Animal prints are dictating the collection. In particular incorporating a lace in animal print, pure genius and still making it girly.
The Birdcage Boutique - Cameo Say It Right Dress $219
An oldy but a goodie of Cameo. This jacket is structured with draped layers being the statement of the piece. This is great for a nice dinner or a quiet drink.

Jade & Belle - Cameo work Together Blazer $99

I need this structured paneled peplum top to appear somehow, don't care how on my body.
The Birdcage Boutique - Cameo Pass By Top $139
A shaggy jacket to shrug on when in doubt, will thank you later. this is uber chic with shorts and tights or on top of the dress.


 Want to show you have personal style at the office with a pant? You can with this check print pant. It's classy and suitable for the office and after.


Asos - Trousers in Monochrome Check $71


 
Spaceman, I always wanted you to go into space, man (For all you Babyzoo fans out there). This skirt is a classic however the front centre split pushes it to fashion forward.


Mossman - The Redeeming Feature Skirt $119.95
Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment