Monday 5 August 2013

Monday Mixes

Guess who is back?! Yes I'm not happy about it either, I would rather be soaking up the rays or diving in the Waikele outlets, but reality had to hit me sooner than later.


I will be posting up my purchases and what I wore on my holiday very soon.

As we are approaching what I am hoping the last cold month of the year, I am now more inviting of floral, pastels and whites.


This Long sleeve low V-neck front dress amplifies my above vision. Pastels, floral and still appropriate for winter because of the sleeves. Perfect for any occasion.

Stelly - Caramelised Shortcrust Dress $59.95 
Slits, slits, slits. Can't get enough of this this season. I believe this will cross over to next season and the combination of floral will drive me crazy. I love the drape of the slit from the upper thigh on both sides of the skirt. Give me, give me.
Stelly - Coconut Fudge Skirt $47.95
 Jumpsuits took over my wardrobe last year and I am always on a hunt to repeat this again this season. I love the high halter neck jumpsuit featuring a small detailed cutout in the chest region. It's cute yet practical for a Sunday siesta.
Stelly - Strawberry Skewer Jumpsuit $59.95

A maxi skirt that is not clingy is perfect for the end of this month when you can dispense tights for a shopping day.
Market HQ - Cross Over Maxi $79
 I don't know if it's because I just came back from 30 degrees daily but I want to dress summery now! This dress is perfect for a summer day but I am going to Queensland in 2 months therefore why not embark on the bargains now?! You can never be over prepared for an upcoming trip.
Sabo Skirt - Andress Split Maxi - $58
 Join the Monochrome craze with these amazing skinny leg jeans featuring a white front and black back.

Sabo Skirt - monochrome Jeans $58


 You know I love an easy shift dress. May The Label have incorporated this into their new collection. The simplistic of the dress makes it more appealing for the warmer days coming up, hoping sooner rather than later!
Runway Scout - May The Label Insignia Tee Dress $139

 Can't afford the real thing? Get Inspired then!! This dress envisions Balmain print on front and back.
Mossman - She's A Wallflower Dress $169.95
Image shaking in this top. This sleeveless cosy delicate knit tank compasses loose shaggy fringe detail on front and back!
Pink Luxe - Cassette Society Free Bird Shaggy Tank $55.95
 The draping of this jacket is divine. the combination of the trimming and colour scheme makes this jacket cross seasonal.
Esther Boutique - Elliatt Flourish Drape Jacket $110.95


                                                                        Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment