Tuesday 27 August 2013

Monday Mixes


This is the last week of the chills, of the flus and fighting the ice formulated on my car windows. Be happy, go shopping and update your wardrobe. Invest your money on the coming trends. Tax money now please!!!



I'm starting with a bang. I don't know what everyone was doing Friday night, but I was casually on my instagram catching up on the news in the world, obviously not fanatic enough to realise this dress was such a hit. I missed out on the pre-order from Esther boutique but I will not give up. I am determined to find out what other stockists will be fortunate enough to get their hands on this baby. If you know please hit a sister up, if not I'll inform you I'm sure.


Esther Boutique - Finders Keepers nightlight bodice dress $129.95
Now for showing some leg season. Yes September is upon us which means kick off those boots and chuck on those wedges and embrace the sunshine. Pair these with a black top.
Lucy In the Sky - You're My Paradise Shorts $39


 The back of this top sold me.
ASOS - Cami with Embellished Dome $50



This cropped top with pleat and slit back detail will definitely be left to flatter. Perfect with jeans.
Love Fox - Oskar Here And Now Top $19
I do enjoy a baroquean embroidery especially when it suits the structure of the garment.
Love Fox - The Shanti Butterfly Baroquean Jewel Blouse $89

 A Pant that distracts your hips and bum, yes please. A Relaxed fit will fixate this problem and make you feel amazing.
Sheike - Mind Games Pant $109


I warmed up to the strappy boot after Alex Perry collaborated with Tony Bianco. I indulged in a pale pink pair, giddy up Summer.
Tony Bianco - Kailen Tan Monaco $189.95
 Another post on checks. Embrace them, befriend them, show them off. It's a great print for the next month.
Asos - Ponte Pencil Skirt In Check $58

 This jumpsuit is effortless chic. The simplistic of this jumpsuit is great for any occasion. Wear a banging belt and some nice strappy shoes and that's a great spring outfit. Oh did I mention the split back, ohhh yes?!
Asos - Jumpsuit with Chic Racer Detail $81

 Mint and "wetsuit " Neoprene material, the perfect combination. I love a textured short and teamed up with a white sheer top, how appropriate for the warmer days!!
Hello Parry - Lucille Wetsuit Neoprene Shorts $65

                                                                  Enjoy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment