Friday 16 August 2013

Dress me up

Have a wedding or cocktail party to attend to? Races or perhaps a ball and want to stand out from everybody else?!

I'm always searching for dresses for these occasions even though I don't necessarily have invites yet but if I find something I love I need it now and worry about where to wear it later.

Here are a few of my favourite picks.
Sheike - Hollywood Maxi Dress $199.95 (I have this in black, so flattering)
Galanni - Debonair $695
Zimmermann - Silk One Shoulder Long Dress $450
Carla Zampatti -  Pearl Georgette Asymmetric Gown $895


Nicola Finetti -Vase Dress $220
Bella Angel Boutique - Kuku Paparazzi Dress $199
White Runway - Melanie Dress by Pia Gladys Perey $289
White Runway - Taylor Lace Dress $295

Sheike - Moulin Rouge Dress $179.95
Thurley - Licinda Dress $599



Enjoy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment