Friday 9 August 2013

American Spending

Although the dollar was down, you never understand how expensive Australia is until you travel to America. Yes you need to include the tax but with 4 point something percent compared to 10% who is really complaining?!

I was fortunate enough to travel during their summer, therefore my suitcase was light arriving to Hawaii to accommodate for any "unexpected purchases". You will be proud of my purchases. I felt they let me down with women's apparel therefore I stocked up on presents for family members instead and lured in spoiling myself with other goodies because I felt "it's from Hawaii" was justifiable.

We were told Hawaii was a little bit more expensive than Mainland due to shipping costs which only prompted more excitement for what Mainland could offer me when I explore in the near future.

Here are my favourite classic purchases





No comments:

Post a Comment