Monday 22 July 2013

Monday Mixes

I have some sad news, I won't be doing Monday Mixes next week :( so enjoy the break from me and probably your bank account too. I will be damaging the bank in Waikiki so when I return grab some popcorn and luxe in my purchases.
Want to live in a man's world for one day?! Start and probably finish at wearing the boyfriend jeans. Who would of thought baggy ripped jeans with a plain tee would be so sexy? Yes Man me up for a day.
The Iconic - Rusty Straighty 180 boyfriend Jeans $89.95


Cameo's simplistic yet structural designs are the reason they are one of my favourite Aussie brands. This skirt is perfect for winter and summer.


The Iconic - Cameo By My Side Skirt $90
 
See how captivating prints can be in your wardrobe?! So why shy away from colourful animal prints and draping this season.
Premonition Designs - Animale Skirt $99.95
Rock out in this this jersey grey marle skirt features a knotted front and thigh split. Perfect with a leather jacket. 

Lucy in the Sky - Can't Deny This Feeling Skirt $49

Yes it's a floral piece. This bodysuit with deep v necklace is great with virtually any bottoms. It adds brightness to this awful season. 


Stelly - Salsa Verde Bodysuit $42.95


Floral and jumpsuits make me happy because it reminds me spring is blossoming. chunky wedges and this jumpsuit is ready to be introduced to the world. 


Lucy in the Sky - Take Me Back $49
We have seen a lot of black leather, why not overcome tan. This is great with any basic tee and ankle boots for a relaxed look.

Enjoy xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment