Monday 1 July 2013

Monday Mixes



Today is the first of the July but more importantly today embarks half way through winter YUPPIE! Jump on the treadmill, sit outside for 10 minutes a day and you'll be one step closer to looking like Miranda Kerr on a bad day!


Have I stressed colour this winter?! Well I'm going to say it again, COLOUR. Don't look like everyone else alarmed in dark colours, slap on some tinted moisturizer and you'll be fine to rock out colours. This dress is perfect for that, this gives you radiance. Although simplistic, the structured shoulders make this more edgy.

Stelly - Pine Ice Pop Dress $49.95
I don't think I have mentioned floral lately, pffts who am I kidding?! Floral, what more can you ask for? How about mirrored floral?! This emulate is beautifully designed and will look great this winter, espeically with vibrant colours (there it is again).
Asos - Mirror Floral Dress $78

 Tee this vibrant floral blouse with jeans and boots this winter. 

Asos - Blouse with drop collar in bird in the bush print $38




Don't be turned off by tweed. Flap over layers are great to cover your bad spots.


Mossman - Planning A Departure Skirt $69.95


If you haven't heard of this brand yet, do me a favour and look up Kitty Grace. A talented Perth designer constructs garments with sophistication yet seduction. This dress exposes the shoulders, highlighting the most sexy part of a women's body, the collarbone. Also if you don't know yet you will now, another favourite style of mine is molded cups and this just rocks two birds with one stone. The colour as well just pops.


JadeEmily - Kitty Grace Bite The Beat $86.7






Another Kitty Grace dress that I had to include.

Wild Child Style Lab - Kitty Grace Like Honey Dress $174


 WE ARE HANDSOME have assembled art using different colour spectrums. If you couldn't afford it then, you can now! The original and what made them famous is half the price!

JadeEmily - We Are Handsome The King Scoop One piece $125



Need a LBD dress with class? Look no further, well I didn't I had to have this. Back split and daring front cutout neckline is exactly what I was missing in my wardrobe.

Mossman - A Stark Reminder Dress - $104
 

Fur is like milk in my fridge, a necessity! Mossman answered my prayers therefore I do not have to sin. This mini skirt has a front panel of pony hair fabric, a faux leather waistband and a textured black fabric on the front and back. Need I convince you more?! 

Mossman - Show Pony Skirt $169.95
Need a cute dress for a holiday or even drinks away from home?! This dress is flirty and again highlights subtle floral in the design.



Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment