Monday 17 June 2013

Monday Mixes

As I am writing this post I am wrapped in a second doona I have been nurturing for the last month because the heater on 27 degrees isn't proliferating enough. Oh and this is only the beginning of winter, why am I not booking a ticket overseas sooner?!



Who doesn't like to keep every body roll intact?! bodysuits are great for this reason, just wear high waisted bottoms and you'll be asking muffin top, where?
 If you can afford the 'We are Handsome' range then go for it, however for those budget savvy fashion conscious ones (me, me, me, me) Prettylittlething.com have delivered similar, for the price of a bento box. Keep in mind, this is still cheeky, showing some back, its so prrrrrretty.

PrettyLittleThing - Tiger Face Bodysuit $28.00 (less 30% at the moment)

I love how Finders Keepers have incorporated colour into their winter range. I love a label that doesn't steer away from vibrancy considering the current season in Australia. This skirt would be perfect for any occasion because you can dress it down with tights and a blouse or add killer heels and a tight top for a classier occasion.




'Asymmetrical' has been a common pattern in my posts. I don't think I have ever seen the same style around this season therefore each garment excites me. With this skirt, it's the trimming outlined in gold that strikes me.

Esther Boutique - Dipped In Gold Skirt $59


Flowers remind me that spring is around the corner (okay like 2 months away wahhh) so why not get in early and wear an embroidered floral top now?!
Maple Ave - Cassandra Embroidered Tunic $59




While we are on the topic of embroidery, this one is more appropriate for the refined shoppers who still like a stunning design.
Tradesy - Boutique Cassandra Embroidered Tunic $78
 Why not add something sexy to your outfit this weekend? This embellishment top reminds me of the Premonition style they brought out last season.

 I love a shift dress over tights with ankle boots. Although this is short sleeves, add a leather jacket or a fur jacket and it's weather with colour.
Asos - A Wear Mirror Print T-shirt $78

 Made from an easy-care crepe fabric, this skirt optimises trend to a tee, wraparound design and asymmetric enclosed with a zip. Tick, tick.
Asos - Wrap Skirt in Crepe With Zip $63


 This classic yet gorgeous long jumpsuit displays capped sleeves. You know how I feel about very low V-cut front ( I can just picture my mum sighing as she reads this). Do it while you can I say.


Stelly - Plum Daiquiri jumpsuit $49.95 
Leatherette pants are always hard to find the perfect fit . I have found a fitted pair with a smooth, leather-look finish accented with fine top stitching down the centre of the legs. Definitely a winter must.
Living Doll - Dark Knight Pants $69.95


Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment