Monday 3 June 2013

Monday Mixes

It's officially Winter (and sigh!) This is the time of the year where electricity bills sky rocket, more nights in are common and sicknesses spread. Please excuse me while I crawl back to bed and cry.



After preying on these pants to only being informed from this tall slim woman they were from Hong Kong, I gave up all sense of hope and serenity until now. Oh yes, I do believe it's fate or my obsession for fashion that led me searching every website I have in my address book to these. Although this woman possessed Miranda Kerr legs, I believe women like me who carry a bit of bum and some friendly hips can make these look Ah-Mazing! The peplum on the hips will actually hide the unwanted bits and accentuate your smaller bits. If you are comfortable showing what mama gave you then do not think twice! Definitely tee with either a sweetheart boobtube, bodysuit, anything tight that you can tuck in to give this style the best outcome :)

Unfortunately I couldn't find the ocean blue pants the women was wearing however this is a start.

Nasty Gal - Peplum Skinny Pant $56

Nasty Gal - Peplum Skinny Pant $56





Makemechic - Peplum Skinny Pant $27





I think the most sexy part of this dress is the arm detailing. this is perfect for a night out this Winter. Plus it has subtle splits to complete this edgy style.

Nasty Gal - Shadow Cut Dress $56



These vibrant animal print pants are perfect this Winter. Pair them with boots, a blazer or leather jacket and you're a Melburnian.


Market HQ - Ava Jeggings $119


The back of this top, need I say more? This is perfect for a drink out on the town teamed with skinny pants and heels. It's simple yet sexy at the same time. Even the mustard colouring is striking. If I could, I'd buy the whole collection of Aqua, I feel like they read my mind, in every design there is a sexy element that draws femininity yet still staying classy.



Asos - Aqua Daisy Woven t-shirt with open back $70

Nobody really wants to be eating pumpkin soup daily this winter when you just want to eat an ice-cream at 10pm. Why not add colour this winter with this knit. Nobody said winter means dress like you're mourning.


Asos - Exclusive crochet crop Jumper $50


Nothing better than a dress with tights and boots this Winter (Yes I'm trying to convince myself to embrace this weather). I love the rouged bottom of the dress. Belt it or leave it for a more relaxed look.

Jessica Buurman -  RAFAEL Bat Sleeves Fold Dress $89

 This jacket is similar to some of Sass & Bide's style sheer tops. It's the cross over open back which adds edginess to such a simple design. This is great with jeans or even a dressier dress.


Jessica Burrman - ELITE Back Opening Tops $89



Add print into your wardrobe, if I haven't said it before. The price point is bonkers, I cannot fault this item. It's funky and can be worn with ankle boots or dressier with strappy shoes.

 
Runway Scout - Three of Something  Ikat Leopard Pants $100


 Nothing is more sexy than a sheer top and a bra, yes make sure you wear a bra. There is no Kate Moss business here. However if you still aren't convinced then wear a cami underneath. Why not try a patterned design on the top. This applique floral design is made from poly fabric.

 Asos - Premium Top with Allover Applique $100



This is the dress that's missing in my closet at the moment. Although it's winter as you can tell colour is important and won't stop me. If you are afraid to walk on the brighter side then opt for the darker tones. This displays a ponte style which is figure hugging for your great asset and fully lined U wire cut out bust. Tee this with mint colour shoes and jewellery and a must have tan!!! (fake tan unfortunately)

Nookie - Stadium II Bustier Dress $219



Enjoy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment