Monday 10 June 2013

Monday Mixes

Just when I thought I've got my life sorted and when I say life I mean finance. I have utilised the ugliest word in the English dictionary "budget" and enforced this in my life. However, being very involved in the financial sector (Don't laugh) this month is not only tax time but more notably it's the end of season sale EVERYWHERE.  Why is God punishing me?! Sometimes I wish I didn't dream about my next Chanel purchase.


Why not wear shorts this winter? Tee them up with sheer stockings for a sexy mood or ooze in tights and killer ankle boots. I love the simplistic pattern of the shorts with the vertical zips on both sides deterring attraction to the bad parts.

The Birdcage Boutique - Finders Keepers Sunday Morning Shorts $109.95



Need something to throw on top of your leather pants or jeans? This Stunning olive green knitted jumper is loose fitting but has fitted cuffs. The style embraces batwing sleeves, so flap away!



Stelly - Choc Crunch Peanut Butter Jumper $39.95

Winter is when you can explore the basics. I love a comfortable loose fitted dress together with tights and boots to hide the winter belly. Nothing is more satisfying when the material is smooth. Soft jersey will do this to you, so grab marshmallows and sit by the fire with this dress.





When I saw this vest like cape, I immediately fell in love. I understood the direction Sarah-Jane and Heidi were portraying with this collection. It's simplistic yet a touch of rawness. The drape movement of the vest is magical and reminds me of a beach location in Santorini. With a simple dress, this vest adds a luring story.



A cropped jumper is only acceptable with high waisted bottoms. This is a relaxed feel and practical for winter.

 Forever New - Lauren Cable Jumper $59.95
  

I love anything with volume especially if my hair had some. So when my hands met this viscose cape, I knew there was no looking back now. The fitted sleeves collaborated softly with the cape back making it a loose fit around the body. Unfortunately on the website they don't have the Cobalt Blue that I purchased because this colour doesn't do it justice.

Carla Zampatti - Pearl Ponte "Via Condotti" Cape Top $200


 Monochrome has never been so clever. This print on jeans are uber cool and can funk up any basic choice.

Market HQ - No Rules Jeans $59
Yes another Floral write up. These vibrant colours brighten up a dull season. Don't be shy to own it out there with a cute blazer and ankle boots.

Asos - Oasis Oriental Floral Print Pants $79
A little asymmetric doesn't hurt anyone actually it benefits you. It adds shape to your body as the angle define sharpness hiding the Big Mac leftovers.Panelling with faux leather just adds more radiance for your day.

Asos - Wrap Mini Skirt with Zips $49

 This peplum jacket gave me the same sensation as green tea frozen yoghurt. The contrast panels and crisscross back detail in neon preen is enough to convince me that neon in winter is acceptable. Three tone blazer with peplum detail and amazing pleat detail at back is like having fairy floss with popping candy dipped in chocolate.

The Fashion Bunker - Cameo Geraldine Blazer $229

                                                   Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment