Monday 25 March 2013

Monday Mixes

It's Monday it's Monday #sigh

I have swapped Thoms Dux to Aldi and Cadbury to a celery stick just to fulfill my addiction this week. This Monday Mixes outfit picks compliment my bank account this week (damn fortnightly pay).  I have justified my spending by only buying bargains for no other purpose but "Mum they were on sale".

Firstly if you don't know now you will know my appreciation for leatherette this coming season. Not only is Leatherette cheaper than the real thang but think about saving the animals (I sound like an animals rights ambassador).


These leather look Leggings are the hottest trend in fast fashion. The gathered knee cap and detailing are more than just any plain legging, they create style and chic even if you are spending the day shopping or pop heels on for Friday night drinks.You can choose between black and burgundy (this season's colour trend). I cannot believe these are from Dotti and are so cheap!!  

Dotti - Magic motorcycle leggings $39.95

 As red shines brighter than a diamond from far, I lured into this leatherette peplum from Bardot. This accentuates your waist and leaves you with a flattering structure.



Bardot - Leatherette Peplum $30

Keeping with the red colour scheme, this burgundy coat with fur is exactly what you need in your wardrobe for this Autumn. Not only is this colour a hot trend this season but it is practical for our weather conditions. This boyfriend coat is perfect for layers underneath.




Miss Guided - Edlyn Fur Coat $97.78

I am getting into printed pants lately and nothing is more flattering than patterns on pants for girls who have some hips but not Kim Kardashian ones. These feel silky and loose fit work best with those who have problem areas. These Glassons Scarf Print Trousers are also high waisted which will accentuate the waist and look expensive, and if you sign up online you get 20% off your first order. You know what that means CHA CHING!



Glassons - Scarf Print Trousers $49.95





Who said Neon will go out? With that summer glow still hanging on, these shorts will look amaze! I finally got hold of these babies and I cannot wait to wear these to death. These textured shorts will look as good as new even next Summer!



Mossman - The Hunny Bunny shorts $30





This second item from none other than Mossman (surprise surprise) is again a stand out piece. Just because the colours are summery doesn't mean you can't rock it out this season. This silk fabric embodies a fitted bodice and cinches at the waist (another accentuating piece) with a pleated skirt. Mossman you never seem to disappoint me or my bank account.




Mossman - Light and Shade Tunic - Aqua Dress $69.95
If you have the space vibe then this metallic cropped tee will get you ready for take off. This box structure top has drop shoulders and curved notch sides.

Asos - Sweatshirt in Foil $49.27


My accessories are the last add on to my perfect outfit. This original cuff displays Czech crystals and metal detailing. I can wear this with any outfit day and night. I love that Olga Berg has not only glamorised with evening bags but have also incorporated jewellery to complete an outfit.

Olga Berg - The Crystal Adorned Cuff $69.95 (From the Highpoint Store)


Lastly to sum up the bargain shopping and admiring this week, who can go past on a faux leather bag that looks as good as a real one without the price tag. I love that Steve Madden has envisioned a woman whose life is in her bag. This bag comes in black and sand and can be used for gym, shopping, overnight. Do I really need an excuse?!

Steve Madden - Bamber $69.95


Good luck bargain shopping xx


No comments:

Post a Comment