Monday 11 March 2013

Monday Mixes

Every Monday will be my wardrobe picks for the week.



 One of my favourite brands is Sheike, with the first store opening in 1979 in Sydney and soon expanded in central areas of Sydney and Brisbane (Can't wait until it sails down here). This Bright neon lace fitted mini skirt with curved hem finish works well for this weather. Accompanied with a white blouse, why wouldn't you wear this to the office?!

Sheike - High Voltage Mini    Now $49.00



I'm absolutely in love with lace (as you can tell from above image) and always something sexy (duh) and Cameo answered my questions. This Operator Romper is needed in most closests this Autumn. This black lace detail throughout the playsuit has a sheer top half and deep plunging v necklace with capped sleeves. Wear this with metallic or bright heels and your ready to get snapped away by APL Photography!

**RunwayScout offer 25% off everything, just use FABSOC at checkout!!

Cameo - Operator Romper $179


Another Cameo number where this embroidery is such a trend this season. This high waisted style features curved, double-layered side pockets and and outstanding gilded navy print. Wear a navy or white soft blouse, a blazer, tights, wedges or boots and you this becomes a piece you can wear all year round!
Cameo - Mr D Shorts $119



I love bold colours and believe with a killer tan it's crazy not to be daring. Finders Keepers are another great brand which amplifies just that. An example is this funky, jagged hem mini skirt in a geometric print. You can team with a simple tank or dress it up with a blazer. L'oreal Fashion Week, I'm sorted.


Finders Keepers - 'New Morning' Skirt    Now $74.95









As the 'Space' look has landed on our planet again, I know this sequin top won't disappoint. The Sequin Peplum Jacket by Millie Loves Min is the perfect statement piece! Can be worn as a Top with buttons on the back or can be worn as a Jacket with the buttons to the front. The peplum detail is great for defining your waistline and why not add an amazing neon belt for contrast!


Millie Loves Min - Sequin Top/Jacket $199



 Printed Pants are something I have only overcome in the last year. As I have now discovered my own personal style I have invited prints into my life and I have never looked back. For a classic look either for the office or a drink out on the town I am proud to announce I own these and want to share with you my love for them. These directional pants are made from a woven jacquard fabric making the print flattering for those who have curves (MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE). 

Asos - Skinny Trousers In Geo Floral Jacquard $65.69







In keeping trend with Neon, I need to have this piece for a cooler night in Melbourne.  This edgy silhouette knit tunic is light and can be worn with tights or without. 
August Street - Knit Dress $79 available from Azalia Boutique





Sass & Bide is dedicated to the strong, the obscure & the beautiful. They reinvent themselves each season and this season is no exception. When I can convince the bank of my need for a credit card I will purchase this blazer and possibly wear it to every occasion to rationalise the cost of this piece. The sharp shoulder structured jacket with embellished caplet overlay also features sheer sleeves in contrast silk. SOLD!


Sass & Bide - 'The Starring Role' Jacket $790


With all these outfits you need a compact but an effective bag to accolade these above pieces. Following the metallic trend this season, this glamour structured handle drop handbag can be selected from an array of colours.

Olga Berg - Metallic Shimmer Handbag $79.95


 Enjoy your purchases! 




P.S  Follow me on Instragram for live updates. Username : @giulz_d

No comments:

Post a Comment