Monday 11 March 2013

Labour Long Weekend Outfits

I took advantage of the long weekend as this will probably be the last I get to endevour for the next coming months as I begin the next chapter in my life in the next couple days and take one step closer to my fashion dreams!


Being devastated that this may be the end of baking my body I decided out of my extensive choices that my options for Saturday night should compliment the beautiful weather we have been having in Melbourne. I opted for a bondi blue peplum structured dress with a scooped back accompanied with a white and gold chain belt accentuating my waistline along with a white bangle. To leave the bold colour of the dress as a statement piece I decided on a nude with white trimming heels. With bare minimal make-up the sky pink lipstick refreshed and completed this number.


Mossman - 'Bad news first' dress (sorry it's not online)
ASOS - HEX Platform Heeled Sandals
 


Sunday night's outfit I selected a classic black and white number focusing on the lace embroidery on the top. I always like to add something sexy to my outfit (if you haven't noticed, you soon will see the pattern) therefore this simplistic look is accompanied with edge black wedges.

Mossman - 'Hurt Me Soul' top (sorry not online)

Tony Bianco - Bebz Black Chicago


P.S Don't forgot to add me on Instagram for instant ootd. Username: @giulz_d

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment