Monday 20 May 2013

Monday Mix

 
It's funny I will put my hand up in a heartbeat when someone wants to shop because let's face it it's more enjoyable spending other people's money but why am I the one walking out with bags in my hand. That's not what support is?! Unfortunately I don't have supportive friends, I endeavour friends who share the same passion and shall I say hobby as me , shopping?  This week I have noted current trends, past trends, bargains and loog good products. Pencil the websites because they have great sales weekly. Have a cuppa infront of the heater and space your credit card out.
 


Adore Boutique - Cameo Circuit Breaker skirt $69

Need another cute jumpsuit to make the eyes fall out of his head or even get those girls something to talk about? This low plunge necklace jumpsuit is sassy with wedges or killer heels to show off those pins.

Sugah Boutique - Lavendar Fields Playsuit $69


Floral floral floral, uhh floral? Get inspired with these printed pants. You should have at least one pair (if not 4) in your wardrobe. Great with a baggy tee and blazer for a relaxed chic look. Or casual it down with some boots and a jumper.

PrettyLittleThing - Violet Black & White Floral Trousers $50

I have seen so many sequin numbers this season. From Sussan to Sportsgirl to Witchery. It just dignifies effortless chic. I especially love the relaxed collars of this jacket. Lumier do the exact same jacket for $154.95 so which one would you pick?

PrettyLittleThing - Demelza Gold Sequin Jacket $60

Again with the sequin style this season, is something more subtle. This military style incorporates this current trend on the sleeves, dressing up any choice of clothing.

PrettyLittleThing - Rhianna Sequin Military Jacket $90
After my fur circular fur scarf purchase I have been bamboozled with more and more. My new obsession is the leopard fur scarf and Mimco (I just went said it :s) know how to produce a soft and appealing add on accessory. This can either be wrapped around twice or left longer (I prefer for more coverage).

Wait til more of the fast fashion retailers start rolling these out and cheaper versions.

Mimco - Beatrix Leopard Fur Scarf $129



If I won the $600 mill tattslotto, $5000 would go to all of Finders Keepers' 'Field of Dreams' Collection        ( and perhaps the rest in my account, hahaha) I cannot believe I already bought 2 pieces of their collection thinking I got the best of the deal when it just got better! This Monochrome style has transformed into an abstract party.  I justified with the Runway Top however soon became infested with the array of dresses as they are more practical for winter, right! I couldn't go past this dress as it has sheer panelled accents down the front and at the rear with curved cuffs, give me now!!

The Iconic - Finders Keepers Tangled Secrets Dress $139
Cannot cant enough of Asymmetrical style. This skirt captivates detail with a little funk. I love the black outline, it now looks raw.
Esther Boutique - Rolling in the deep skirt $49








There is something about this top that lures me. I don't know if it's the elegant sheer structure, the velvet baroque print or the peplum. I actually like that you can cut the cap sleeves off and wear it sleeveless. This top can be worm  formal with a high waisted maxi skirt ( so it looks like a dress) or dress it down with leather like pants & sky high heels. YUMMY



Esther Boutique - Lumier Devore Peplum top $85



Love a great skirt that is versatile for the office and a night out. Snakeskin, if you are not convinced I will have to keep posting. Skins are universal, they give you effortless chic. I love the split in this skirt as well and always a plus being high waisted. So tuck in your blouse or wear a bodysuit and slither on.
ASOS - Lavish Alice PU Pencil Skirt In Snake Print $50




Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment