Monday 16 September 2013

Monday Mixes

I feel like we are moving back on seasons where I'm finding myself searching deep under my car seat for that umbrella. Let's forget about today and focus on what the current trends and must haves are this FANTASTIC season!




Yes it's a colour blocking number. The colour choices symbolise the warmer season. With a bit of bronze this will be a stand out at any occasion.




Lucy In The Sky - By Your Side Dress $49





I love the detailing of this skirt. It screams summer! The colour scheme, the floral design and the structure ticks all my boxes.


Lucy In The Sky - Want It Now Skirt $39




You know how I feel about deep v cut out designs but only if you sport a small bust (I don't know if that's a good thing or not). The gold plates oozes sex appeal.
Asos - Midi Pencil Dress With Bust Plates $117

Moreover, the sky blue and structure of this top is versatile for the office or a drink out.
Lookbook Boutique - White Suede Crepe Sculpture Top Pale Blue $69
If you cannot afford the real thing, then fake it, I say. This jacket reminds me of the aesthetic of Sass & Bide and fraction of the price. This is great as a lightweight jacket for this season.
Sheike - Rebellion Jacket $149
 One of the reasons why I love Sheike is the structure designs they depict in most of their dressy garments. This one is no exception, the cup outline and peplum style creates femininity and underlines chic and therefore I had no choice but to make this purchase.
Sheike - Amazed Bustier $109.95
 For the next month you cannot predict what Melbourne will throw at you. So don't hide your boots yet better yet these boots would suit the warmer days with a mini skirt. Loathing over the metal heel, tick tick!
Pretty Little Thing - Alexa Black PU Leather Chelsea Boots $57


 Most brands are introducing the sandal into their collection and when there are so many different styles to choose from, which do you choose??! That's why I had to buy two! I opted for colour blocking as well because it allows more versatility with my outfits. These shoes spoke to me, and left me with no other choice or money in that case!!
Tony Bianco - Minogue Grey Xenon $159.95

This Sleeveless lace dress featuring a round front neckline and wait for a it. . . . . . a low scooped back neckline marks the colour trend and pattern for this season. This is great with a gold metallic waist belt.

Mint Boutique - Ladakh Farrow Lace Dress $109.95
Bec & Bridge are outdoing themselves once again. I can't keep up, although this skirt is now considered old, I have only yet to discover more more of their sought out pattern choices and designs. Summer come at me!!
This two length skirt is stunning with a crop or even a singlet tucked in. Don't shy away from colour with this outfit. There is so much you can do with it so let's play dress ups!

StyleMilk Shop - Bec & Bridge Ikebana Denim Skirt $180
 

                                                                        Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment