Tuesday 10 September 2013

Monday Mixes

I must of jinxed myself because this week I am still wearing flannelettes and my partner's massive jumper to bed. Why is the weatherman teasing me?!!! I'm fortunate enough to visit sunny Queensland this weekend and hopefully bring home the weather.



Yes it's a floral number. Jump on board this spring for colours and prints.

Shilla - Surface Floral & Stripe Mix Tee Dress $89.95



Incorporate lace in your outfits. I like how this number is simplistic yet sill elegant.
Shilla - Glory Lace & Mesh Mini Dress $119.95



As all gen Y know, instagram is a great marketing source and I found this top through this channel. I loved the cut out shoulders and how it can be styled tucked in, or relaxed on jeans.

ASOS - Cami With Cold Shoulder Ruffle In Geo Print $50.74


How flattering is this print? This high waisted number is great for any occasion. Either pair it up with wedges or strappy shoes.
ASOS - Skirt In Abstract Print With Fluro Binding $63.42
 A bit Finders Keepers inspired, this top is perfect with a white skirt or shorts. The soft chiffon draping is my favourite.
Miss Guided - Nemy Chiffon Drape Tulip Top In Dusky Pink $28

 You all are well aware of my lust for plunge necklace and this dress is no different. If it's not the plunge effect, it's the lace but assembling these elements with exposed zips adds edginess to a classic number.
Missguided - Marjani Zip Detail Lace Dress In Black $67

The print of the dress is striking for a night out.
Pretty Little Thing - Azami Print Midi Dress $36

I am loathing over a crop and high waisted tight skirt, I believe if you got what mama gave you then flaunt it. This is something I would definitely be seen in, the print once again stands out.




Pretty Little Thing - Phiala Checked Illusion Midi Skirt $45


Cap sleeves are flattering, so why not add a pattern and a mesh v front insert and the overall effect is stunning!
Stelly - Caramel Dessert Muffin Dress $45.95


 Relax in this loose fit top with jeans and wedges.
Stelly - Passionfruit Berry Tart Top $39.95

                                                            Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment